Saturday, July 11, 2009

Iguana be in Costa Rica

We are about to leave Arenal, en route for San Jose. Tomorrow Mom, Dad, and Aunt Pat fly home while I take a 5:30am bus across the country to Nosara. I was the first one packed, which is why I am writing this entry, but I will soon be claimed to go have lunch in Fortuna before heading Southeast so here are some quick photographic highlights from the trip. 

Mom is looking for shells and enjoying a Nosara sunset.

Dad and I at the Treehouse restaurant in Monteverde.

This plant is called hot lips. The lip like looking things are actually leaves and the flower is inside.

This photo was taken in Manuel Antonio National Park. Seeing these sloths was my favorite part of the whole trip. Our guide had a telescope so he helped us take this picture through the lens. Pretty amazing. I wanted to climb up and hang out with the little guy.

A family shot... missing 2 sisters and a dog though.

In the pool at the Lost Iguana in Arenal. The pool was very hot and it was raining so we spent the afternoon here enjoying the 2 for 1 drinks.

The full moon in Montezuma. Beautiful!

Reading by the pool at Ylang Ylang in Montezuma. I could remain like this for the rest of the summer and be happy as a clam. Of course I would need a huge stack of books and LOTS of sunscreen.

Dad loved that sushi at Harmony Hotel.

A couple bathing beauties hanging out at Playa Guiones (my beach!) in Harmony.


What a great time we had! Lucky for me, my vacation continues for 5 more weeks. ;-)

No comments: