Monday, June 22, 2009

Carrot Juice

It has been a nice, sleepy, sunny Monday.... and I would like to dedicate an entry to carrot juice. I was talking to my good buddy Kyle Zumstein about my love for carrot juice. He said, "I don't think I've ever had it but the concept seems really gross to me."  I used to think the same thing but it is truly amazing.

To make carrot juice, you need a juicer. Those are pretty pricey so its tops on my Christmas list for this year. All you do is stick some peeled carrot chunks in there, and some ginger, and voila... the ultimate beverage. It is bright orange, sweet, creamy, and refreshing.  

Here I am, about 5 minutes ago, enjoying my carrot juice. Please note the bamboo straw. I enjoyed it so much I got completely distracted from my work and had to come here and write about it. If you think carrot juice is gross, I am confident you have never tasted it and it will be nothing short of enlightenment the first time you take a sip. 

1 comment:

Alysia said...

When you can't make it yourself, Odwalla makes a fantastic bottled version. Yum! Carrot juice is the best. It's also good if you throw some apples and ginger into the juicer.